Monday, July 19, 2010

Here we go again....

Well it has been quite some time that I have blogged. Mostly because when I did blog I could get on blogspot at work, now I can but we have to use what is known of as “quota time” basically I get 60 min a day to look at almost anything I want to, Facebook, etsy, shopping, blogging etc…lame.

Maybe I should continue to blog but just on work then cut and paste later. Then again Ms. ADD here will prob get bored with that and stop again! Haha.

So what have I been up to lately….a lot!

I have been taking a ton of pictures, making more jewelry and selling more places! Yeah! Go me!

Tomorrow I start on a new adventure…ZUMBA! I have heard great things about it and really need to get my fat ass back in shape. It sounds pretty fun so I figure I will give it a shot. I am prepared to be totally sore. I just hope I do not hate it. I used to belong to the gym and it wasn’t bad when I had time to go but now I am a lot busier and I don’t WANT to take the time to go. I do not like TV and I could read but the gym stinks. Literally. I am bored there too. My hubby doesn’t hate it but I do. So wish me luck in Zumba class and pray I like it.

Current Reads: Well I am listening to The Historian. I could never get into it when I tried to read it but I am listening to it on my commute and LOVE IT! Just went to library today and got a biography on Vincent Price. Looking forward to that read.

Currents Sounds: My husband snoring every night. Haha! No really I love the new Eclipse CD.

Current Shows: Anything MST3K. Can’t wait til Sept. 9th when Vampire Diaries comes back!

Ok til next time I decide to write!

Happy reading bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment