Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wild and crazy weeks!!!

I always hear about people traveling a lot and I have never been one of those people. Well apparently that has changed, at least for these few weeks.
Last weekend we traveled up to Marion, NC to see my friend to the end-Stephani's wedding. I was a last minute bridesmaid so we got to stay overnight. Her wedding was great and she looked beautiful. He dad flew in from Wyoming and let me tell you, I have never seen a father look so proud of his daughter! It was sweet. We had a great time and now I can not wait to see the pictures!






Next weekend we will be in Atlanta to see GREEN DAY! My favorite band in the whole world! My sister got me a ticket for my b-day last month. What a good sister I have! This will be my fourth time seeing them since 1994. I am so excited!


Then in August there is a slight chance I will be going to Tennessee for another wedding! I am deciding I like to travel! I just don't like leaving my dog.

On August 8th I will be at the Butter Bean in Huntersville selling my jewelry. It has been awhile since I have done a show and I am very excited! I will have a lot of pieces I did not have previously because they were in shops. One of the shops I had my stuff in is revamping so I have to pull my stuff out. That is fine because they had no foot traffic anyway! You can not open a store in May and change your hours 2 weeks later so you are only working there 20 hours a week and expect the store to do great business. That is a whole other story though.


I have been hitting a slow time, where I do not feel like doing any jewelry work. I need to get back into the swing of things, I just have been so tired and really enjoying my relaxing evenings with my husband! Tonight I have to do work for a friends birthday present I am giving her tomorrow! No excuses tonight!


I am also getting ready to take new pictures and list new items in my online stores. I would like to hear feedback on what colors of jewelry people are looking for. I guess that is something I need to ask on forums. In the meantime check out http://www.ambersaccents.com/ for links to all my shops!



2 comments:

  1. I noticed you are listed as a friend of Ullja Kuntze, on We Love Etsy, etsylove.ning.com/profile/ulljas

    You may want to research her online activities and decide if you REALLY want to associate your name with hers. She was kicked off of etsy AND artfire.

    You can start by googling Ullja Fraud, and also find lots of background information at http://ulljas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Wish I could Go see greenday! Love them! So generationX!

    ReplyDelete